Castleblayney Enterprise Centre is a vibrant local community and enterprise centre and landmark building situated in the town of Castleblayney, Co. Monaghan. The centre is located on the main N2 (Dublin Road) as you drive into Castleblayney from Dublin or Dundalk.
Castleblayney Training Centre is also part of/located in Castleblayney Enterprise Centre and offers a wide variety of Training Courses.
For detailed information on the most current list of courses and dates please click here.
Castleblayney Enterprise Centre provides a range of services including:
- Muckno Mania: The annual Muckno Mania festival is a hugely successful, fun-filled event with entertainment for everyone. Takes place each July with no less than 3 Guinness World Record's to its name!
- False Impressions - Fancy Dress & Costume Hire: Hire of Fancy Dress Costumes & Outfits. We also stock & sell a wide range of: Wigs, Fun Masks, Face Paints, Party Games, Murder Mystery Games and Party Decorations.
- Secretarial Services: Fax, photocopying & printing services open to the public, and to tenants of Castleblayney Enterprise Centre.
- Office & Unit Workspace: Supporting enterprise by providing rental of office/workspace units for fledgling/startup and developing businesses.
- Tea, Coffee & Lunch Facilities: Available on request.
- Meeting Room Hire: Hire our Conference Room, Meeting Rooms, training rooms/ workshops of all sizes, Wi-Fi throughout.
- IT/Computer Suite Hire: Hire our IT/Computer Suite and/or one of our IT Tutors to suit your training needs.
- Training Courses @ Castleblayney Training Centre
Training Courses for Business & SME's: A wide range of training courses, workshops, and programmes including:
EHOA Basic Food Safety and HACCP Awareness Course, EHOA Basic Food Safety and HACCP Awareness Course, HACCP Level 2 ( Food Safety Management System) Training (Food Safety Managment System), HACCP Level 3, Manual Handling Training, Patient Handling Training, Safe Pass, Health & Safety Awareness Training, Preparing a Health & Safety Statement, Employment Legislation, Social Media Marketing, Developing Retail Sales Growth, Customer Service, Occupational First Aid (QQI Level-5/Previously FETAC Level-5), Occupational First Aid Refresher, CPR or HEARTSAVER AED, Fire Safety Training, Abrasive Wheel Training, Boom Pesticide Application Training and Knapsack Handheld Pesticide Application Training and more...
IT Training & Computer Courses: A wide range of IT & Computer training courses and also IT/Computer suite hire, courses include:
EQUALSKILLS (Beginners Computers), Intermediate Computers, ECDL, Advanced ECDL, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Access Databases, Microsoft Publisher, Computerised Accounts, Computerised Payroll, Digital Photography, Photoshop, Facebook for Beginners Workshop, Facebook for Business Workshop, Skype Workshop, Smartphone & Tablet Workshops, Farm Accounts, PC Maintenance, ECDL WALK-IN TESTS and more...
Castleblayney Enterprise Centre Board of Directors
The Centre is governed by a voluntary Board of Directors, who comprise of:
Chairperson: Marese Heavin
Secretary: Jacqui Hanratty
Board Members: Mr Padraig Watters, Mr Peter Cairns, Mr Sean McDonald, Mr Paul Shortt, Mr Gary Ogle, Mr Tom McGuigan, Mr Frankie Gorman, Ms. Sinead O'Brien, Mr Pete Mc Mahon, Ms Maura McQuillan.
Castleblayney Enterprise Centre Staff
Caretaking/Maintenance: Selina Carolan, Kevin Dowdall
Address:Dublin Road, Castleblayney, Co. Monaghan